These powerful 6-line entry-level Business Media Phones are for today's cubicle workers that handle a low to moderate volume of calls and need crystal clear communications. Give your cubicle worker the best experience with this high-quality UC Business Media Phone.
Designed for a broad range of environments for small and medium businesses. Make more efficient and productive calls with the unparalleled voice clarity of Polycom HD Voice.
Reduce deployment and maintenance costs—the Polycom Zero Touch Provisioning and web based configuration tool makes the VVX 300 series simple to deploy, easy to administer, upgrade, and maintain.
Easily to integrate with third- party web-based UC and productivity applications for broad, standards based, open APIs Optional AC Adapter not included. Intended to be used via POE (Power over Ethernet)
- Backlit grayscale graphical LCD (208 x 104)
- 6 line or speed dial keys
- HD Voice up to 7KHz on all audio paths (Speaker, Handset, Headset)
- 2 x Ethernet 10/100 or GigE (VVX 310)
- Asian character support
- Hard Keys: 12-key dial pad, home, speaker, mute, headset, volume, messages, hold, transfer
- 4-way navigation cluster with center "select" key
- Supports VVX Expansion Module and VVX Color Expansion Module (Expandability up to 3 modules)
- Skype for Business and Office 365 Cloud PBX interoperability (order "Skype for Business Edition" codes ending in "-019")