Since 2003, RingCentral has been transforming how companies communicate and collaborate. Breaking down the barriers created by traditional on-premise PBX hardware, our cloud-based communication and collaboration platform offers a comprehensive set of capabilities that unify voice, business messaging, team collaboration, video conferencing, and online meetings.
Today, more than 350,000 businesses worldwide rely on RingCentral to connect employees, boost workforce productivity, share knowledge, and strengthen customer relationships-however and wherever they want.
Since founded in 2003, RingCentral has emerged as the leader in the North American hosted IP telephony and UCC services market. Key to RingCentral’s implementation excellence is its proprietary cloud platform which enables cost-effective scalability, flexible feature development and fully automated service provisioning and management.
RingCentral has emerged as the undisputed leader in the cloud-based UCC services market. RingCentral earned this prestigious position through a visionary growth strategy and disruptive technology innovation.
An independent analysis clearly shows that RingCentral stands out as a true visionary and trailblazer in the North American cloud communications services market. For its strong overall performance, RingCentral has earned the award for Company of the Year.
Cut your phone costs with RingCentral Office. Get the complete cloud communications system for your business.
RingCentral Office Creates Solutions For:
Remote employees and multiple office locations:
- Virtual phone system
- Extension dialing
- Call transfers
Employees who travel or work in the field:
- Call forwarding to any phone
- RingOut- make calls with your business number from any phone
- Smartphone apps for iPhone and Android
- Cloud fax- send and receive faxes from your desktop or smartphone
- Video conferencing and online meetings
Departments for sales, support, and more:
- Department extensions and voicemail
- Route calls to desired departments
- Music on hold
Advanced business features:
- Voicemail-to-email and voicemail-to-text
- Company greeting and directory
- Custom answering rules
- Send faxes directly from Microsoft Office, Box, Dropbox, Google Docs
- Business SMS- a RingCentral first
- Detect presence across multiple devices
- Multi-level IVR
You get all of these features for one low price:
- Dial-by-name directory
- Employee and department extensions
- Music and messages on hold
- Voicemail and visual voicemail
- Unlimited audio conferencing
- Caller ID
- Call forwarding
- Call recording
- Android and iPhone app with VoIP
- DocuSign compatible
- Mask personal cell phone number for business use
- Integrations with Microsoft Office 365, Outlook, Google, Box, Dropbox, Salesforce, Oracle Sales Cloud, Zoho CRM, Zendesk and Desk.com